Police in the UK have launched an investigation after a plumber found the body of a baby in a garden drain.Forensic experts were at the property in Scartho Road, Grimsby, carrying out an examination of the scene.Officers were called at 12.50pm on Thursday after they were told the body of the baby had been found in the grounds.A Humberside Police spokeswoman said: 'The investigation is at its early
A man who has appeared in court after forcing his girlfriend to walk down a New York street in just a towel remains defiant over his actions. Jason Melo, 24, was arrested after he filmed the humiliation and posted it online.Prosecutors claim he previously struck his 22-year-old girlfriend before the row in Harlem on an early Sunday morning.After a court hearing, a New York Post reporter asked Jaso
A 32-year-old mother-of-three chopped off her brother-in-law's genitals before handing them in as evidence at a police station in the Sidhi district of Madhya Pradesh, India. The woman, who was accompanied by her three children, told officers that it was the only way to stop her brother-in-law attacking her. The woman was staying with her brother-in-law as her husband worked more than 700 miles
A man became convinced that he was pregnant with a child after he had gay sex.It's been revealed that the 52-year-old was hospitalised by a psychiatrist after his insistence that he had been impregnated .The unnamed man, from Kozhikode in India, is an unemployed father of two children.He told physicians that he was suffering stomach pains and believe he could feel the baby moving inside, reports
A stand-up comedian was turned down by his girlfriend after he proposed to her live on stage.In the clip, the comedian can be seen delivering a heartfelt speech before he pops the question – but his girlfriend can tell where he's heading and starts shaking her head in utter desperation.'You know, you're everything to me and I kind of wanted to tell you that I want to spend the rest of my life w
A five-month-old boy who was left unattended, died in a shack fire in KwaMashu on Sunday, KwaZulu-Natal Social Development MEC Weziwe Thusi said.Thusi said the child's mother was reportedly out running errands and his father was visiting friends when the shack caught fire."I am upset that a child has died in such a horrible manner, but I am also angry that in 2016 there are parents who see nothin
An electrician got his head stuck in the ceiling cut a hole in the plaster to access wires, and peeped inside for a better look.But he misjudged exactly how wide the hole was and couldn't wriggle back out again.Soon after this he puts his hands over his eyes to try and block out the embarrassing reality of the situation.
Have a story we missed? A link we have to click? A sharp opinion about the news? Instead of waiting for us to post it, tell us on the Live Wire.